Thursday 14 July 2011

"Jesus loves me"

           Today I want to share to you guys about Jesus loves me!!!
I have had several people ask me. "How can you believe that God exists?"
Really, it isn't hard to all. One, I can look around at all of God's creation
and be in awe of the universe, the plants, the waves of the ocean,and above
all, the miracle of childbirth. These season show me how creative he is in 
design and color. A world renowned artist couldn't paint a prettier picture
God's color palette is beyond description.
           Second, the simplicity of my faith is found in the childhood that
I learned after coming to accept Jesus as my savior! "Jesus loves me! this
I know, for the bible tells me so..........
           All I know about the majesty of God I have found in the scriptures.
"Every knee shall bow.....and every tongue shall confest that Jesus Christ is
Lord"
           I have faith in God and believe that His son. Jesus was born of a
virgin, lives on this earth for approximatoly 33 years, was crucified, died,
and rose from the grave after three days. God sent the holy spirit to with 
us until the ultimate return  of Jesus for the church, offering us the gifts of 
salvation.
           YES I BELIEVE IN GOD!


No comments:

Post a Comment