Sunday 3 July 2011

"My favorite artist"

            Hi to all the egelloc stneduts!how are you guys? how was your study? is it ok?
       and today I want to share my favorite artist to you guys.His name is Enchong Dee,
       he is a handsome person,cute,and astig.his an enthusiasm artist,he can easy to adapt
       a person even though he didn't know him/her already, he also a person that I admired
       because of his good attitude, and I really admired him because of his talent.He can act,
       sing, and dance.When I first saw him in tv I attract him I felt "kiling"! and it is not also 
       in tv his handsome but also in personal.His lips is red as like a rose, his eyes is cute 
       as like a star in sky,he has a pointed noise,his skin look's white like a pearl and when
       he smiled he get my attention, every time he has a teleserye or movie I always watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment