Wednesday 6 July 2011

"My Best friend"

            hi to all the egelloc stneduts!!!!
            how are you?
                             Today I want to share in you guys about my best friend.
           Since I am in my high school life I have 6 best friend namely; Jorevy, 
           Joseph, Michelle, Angeline, Alona, and Gemmilyn, among to my 6
           best friend I have only one closeness, her name is Jorevy. Jorevy and
           I are very close to each other, every time I have a problem or secret
           she is the first to know that, and its because I trusted to her and to my 
           other best friend, but for me Jorevy is different to them and I know 
           Jorevy knows on how to kept a secret. Since we're in 2nd year high
           school our teacher said that if we have more friend's or best friend's 
           you choosed  only one and that you can say a real friend, She/he can
           help you in your problem without complain, I know its difficult to find 
           a real friend or best friend, and I'am thankful because God gave me a 
           real best friend, and guys what ever happen in our friendship just always 
           remember that I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU MUAHHH!!!!!!!
              

No comments:

Post a Comment