Monday 11 July 2011

"My Mom"

           Good day to all the egelloc stneduts!!!
             
              Today I want to share to you guys about my mom.
           My mother's name is Analie, she is 38 years old,she is
           the 5th  child of my grandma and grandpa. I am very
           lucky because she is my mother, she knows how to care
           me and my youngest brother and sister, And I would like
           to thank to God because he gave me a good, loving, caring,
           understanding, responsible, and beautiful mom, for me she is
           the best mom in the earth that God gave, she is also a good,
           loving, caring, understanding, responsible, and perfect wife
           to my father, And I want to apologize to her because sometimes
           I gave her a problem, I didn't listened and fallow her advise
           and I know she is right but I don't seems it into mind and I felt
           guilty, I want to say sorry to her but I ashamed to say it. If
           I didn't say to her before I sleep I'm always praying to God
           to ask forgiveness for what I've done, And the tears fall down
           into my eyes, I know I'm not a good daughter to her but I'm
           trying to be a better daughter for her.......I'm always studying
           my lesson, so that they can appreciate my effort and show them
           that I LOVE them so much!!!!!!!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment